NOSISNEWS is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others. If you believethat
your copyrighted work has been copied or used on our blog in a way that constitutes copyright
infringement, please follow the instructions below to file a DMCA removal notice. DMCA Removal Process
To file a DMCA removal notice, please provide the following information:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. – Provide a detailed description of the copyrighted work, including the URL where it is located on the NOSISNEWS blog.
2. Identification of the infringing material. – Specify the location of the allegedly infringing material on the NOSISNEWS blog. Provide URLs or other identifying details.
3. Contact information. – Include your name, address, email address, and phone number.
4. Statement of good faith belief. – Include a statement indicating that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. Statement under penalty of perjury. – Include a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in thenotice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of thecopyright owner.
6. Your electronic signature. – Include your electronic signature.
Submitting the DMCA Removal Notice
Send the completed DMCA removal notice to the designated agent for NOSISNEWS at the following address:
Action Upon Receipt
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA removal notice, we will promptly investigate the claim and take appropriate actions, including removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material.
If you believe that your material has been wrongly removed or disabled, you may file a counter-notice. The counter-notice should include your contact information, a description of the material that wasremoved, a statement under penalty of perjury, and your electronic signature.
If you have any questions about the DMCA removal process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for helping us maintain the integrity of intellectual property rights on NOSISNEWS.